question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 3

How to get lipper permID about the mutual fund in Germany?

I want to collect the data of the mutual fund in Germany from the Datastream, and I need Lipper PermID, but I do not know how to get lipper permID for the website?

datastream-apidsws-apipermid-apilipper
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@cxx747

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply.

If you have already known an answer, please share your answer, and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @cxx747,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 3 3 3

Hi @cxx747,

As this forum is dedicated for the technical question regarding API I would advise contacting Refinitiv Help Desk for content and search questions as this one.

For search questions please open a support ticket via MyRefinitiv and by using "Get support", under "Product and Content" select "I cannot find content I am looking for".

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.