question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 7 11 10

Rsearch Rating criteria

Hello,
I'm trying to get a list of RICs based on criteria using the RSearch lib.

To define the criteria I use the search tool provided in the Excel "Thomson Reuters" add-in.

1) Is it possible to add the Ratings criteria in the RSearch request ?

2) Once the RICs retrieved with RSearch, I use DEX2 to get specific informations about the instruments. The request is quite long (few minutes with 2000 RICs and 5 fields). Is there a more performing approach to request instruments ?

Thank you !

eikoneikon-com-apibonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Helpdesk confirmed that credit ratings currently cannot be used as criteria for bond searches using RSearch.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

1. Credit ratings with rich selection of rating types and sources are available as search criteria in SRCH app in Eikon. I don't see the same criteria available in the Search wizard in Eikon Excel. I raised case 07815951 on your behalf with Refinitiv Helpdesk for this issue. The Helpdesk will investigate it and contact you with their findings.
2. Try splitting the list of RICs into smaller chunks and submitting several requests. See if this produces better result. There are no specific recommendations for the size of the chunk. You have to try and see what works best.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
45 7 11 10

Hi @Alex ! Thanks a lot for your help!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.