question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 1 4 7

EDP /data/news/beta1 endpoints are down

Are the endpoints under /data/news/beta1/ closed these days? None of the send button seems to work now.

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
17.1k 80 39 63

Hi @hsss,

If the Send button is disabled, that typically means there could be permission issue. I'm assuming you are referring to the API Playgound. If this is the case, you may need to reach out to your Refinitiv account manager to confirm you have valid access to these endpoints.

I just tried and the send button is active for me.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for the reply! Reached to account manager just now and it started to work again.

Great, thank you for letting us know :-)

Upvotes
22k 58 14 21

Still working. How are you using the endpoint - in code or through Swagger documentation. Which exact endpoint isn't working for you?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.