question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 2

RSearch_Country sovereign curves

Hello,

I'm trying to extract curves by using the RSearch library.

I use the Excel wizard to define the search criteria.

Is it possible to extract Country sovereign curves (for example 0#EURBMK=) with RSearch ?

It seems that the category "Other curves" is the only available.

Is there any alternative library to extract Country sovereign curves?

Thank you !

eikoneikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @vimeos

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@vimeos
You can use AdfinX Real-Time library to retrieve the constituents of chains like "0#EUBMK=". See this tutorial for chain retrieval using AdfinX Real-Time library. If you're using Eikon COM libraries in a custom application rather than in Excel VBA see this tutorial first.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3.8k 4 4 6

Hi @vimeos

If you are interested in retrieving benchmark curves e.g. <0#EUBMK=> then you can use RIC that already contain a full universe of them - <0#BENCHMARKS>.

For the credit curves you can also take a look at the page <COUNTRYCURVES>. This is in a form of a page, therefore not straightforward to parse it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 0 0 2

Hello @marcin.bunkowski thanks for your answer !
I tried to insert the RICs you provided inside the search input of Excel Wizard but I recieve no results.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Thank you!

excelsearch.jpg (207.5 KiB)
benchmarks.jpg (102.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @vimeos

The codes that I have provided are an alternative to a search. You need to use them in Quote app (open with F4)

You can get all the constituents in Excel with formula

=TR("0#BENCHMARKS")
benchmarks.jpg (210.2 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.