question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 1

DataStream API service not avaialbel on 24 Jul?

We have a daily process to get datastream market data from the web API, but last night if failed due to below error

The HTTP service located at http://product.datastream.com/dswsclient/V1/DSService.svc is unavailable.

Is there any support I can contact?

datastream-apidsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 3 3 3
@yookychen

For connectivity issues please open a support ticket via MyRefinitiv and by using "Get support", under "Product and Content" select most suitable question. In this case under "Product" you can select "I have connectivity issue" with choosing Datastream WebService from drop down list.

In order for Help Desk to effectively respond I would advise providing in the service request description of the issue, your Datastream Child Id and exact time when the error message occurred (date and time in local time zone).

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thanks, the support ticket 07825387 had raised and now in communication with support.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.