Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
6 0 3 3

What is "five rippled bid yield fields" for "TR.BIDYIELD"

hello,

I want to extract the historical bid and ask yield of a bond. I found "TR.BIDYIELD" and "TR.ASKYIELD" to be relevant. But does anyone know what "five rippled bid yield fields" means (the explanation for TR.BIDYIELD ?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apibonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@zrxbeijing

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@zrxbeijing

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@zrxbeijing
These forums are dedicated to software developers utilizing Refintiv APIs. The moderators on these forums have expertise to answer any technical questions, but don't have sufficient expertise in every type of content Refinitiv provieds. The best resource for content search and explanation questions such as this one is Refinitiv Helpdesk, which you can reach be calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application.
From my end I can say that the definition of these fields provided in the metadata is not accurate. I suggest you ignore it. Even better if you report it to Refinitiv Helpdesk. I would happily open a ticket with the Helpdesk on your behalf, however I'm afraid you registered on this portal with a personal rather than corporate email account, which makes you anonymous to the moderators on this forum, and I cannot open a ticket with the Helpdesk for anonymous users.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Alex Putkov.!

I'm also trying to retrieve historical data of BID_YIELD.

For the present moment I have retrieved Bid yield from the following Excel formula:

=TR("EU1YT=RR", "TR.BIDYIELD", "Frq=D SDate=2019-02-01 EDate=2009-08-09 CH=Fd RH=IN").(this is daily summarization)

How to get the same data from .NET API?

Thanx

Hi @vimeos, For tracking purpose, it is advisable to ask one focused question per post. I would recommend that you create another post with this question.

@vimeos
See the answer here.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.