For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 3 5 11

The format of DATE_OF_BIRTH

what is the date of birth format that needs to be re-indicated in the API service?

Service : cases/screeningRequest

Exemple :

"secondaryFields": [ { "typeId":"SFCT_2", "value":"20-01-1950" } ]

I have always Bad request when i send this date.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@cao-trung.do,

Thank you for your query.

In order to pass a date of birth, you will have to use 'dateTimeValue' instead of 'value'. The format of the date should be in ISO 8601 format excluding Week and Ordinal dates. Below is a sample :

[{"typeId":"SFCT_2", "dateTimeValue":"yyyy-mm-dd"}]

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your response.

Upvotes
5 3 5 11

Hello, i have another question please. in WC1 UI web application, the report is generated with french traudction. Could you inform me please if the web application use the "Gogle Cloud Translation" or other solution for the traduction ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
4.5k 4 8 8

@cao-trung.do,

We currently use a 3rd party translation service to localize the UI labels and ad hoc profile translation, human curated. We would be unable to disclose the provider at this time, as this is a classified information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.