question

Upvotes
Accepted
13 3 5 9

simulating source directory group filter using sink driven source and/or ADS

Is there anyway we can simulate refresh/update of source directory group id filters using Sink Driven Source and ADS? By group id filter, I mean "Source Directory Group Filter Entry" with id "RDM_DIRECTORY_SERVICE_GROUP_ID" for an source directory refresh/update, in which a Group Id or MergedToGroup Id update is sent to consumer to update state of multiple streams opened.

I tried to use the following in Sink Driven Source Command List. We were not able to simulate stale group id responses. Can you please point us how to correctly do it?:

• group_ok
  • group_stale
  • group_close_recov
  • group_close_non_recov
  • merge_groups
  • group_status_info
elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-apiADSrdmsink-driven-sourcesource-directory
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
210 4 6 8

You might want to try rmdstestserver, which is the replacement for sink_driven_src. I know its included with ADH 3.x but I'm not sure if its made it to the latest version of infra_tools. It looks like you already figured out how to enable command mode and send various status messages with sink_driven_src. rmdstestserver uses most of the same command line options.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.