question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

Generate Tagging API Key

I seem to be going around in circles with this trying to generate an OpenCalais API key.

I follow Devtools Request a Key (1) then Existing User: Open Calais (2) then I get taken to the landing page (3, which I couldn't upload)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-apiapp-key
1.png (460.3 KiB)
2.png (292.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@cosmin.marginean

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
79.1k 250 52 74

@cosmin.marginean

If you don't have an account to access permid.org, you need to do the registration on that page. You will get the "Please Verify Your Email Address" email and then click on the link in that email to activate the account.

After that, you need to use that account or your existing account to log in to permid.org. You can see your API token by select Display my API token under the APIs section.

permid.png (346.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 0

Great, thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.