question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 3 5

How to dump the item database for the publications made over the TREP platform?

I am tried ADHMON Service Stats -> Service Name -> Attributes section and also ADHMON Process Statistics -> DumpDb, but either of the output files havn't captured the published data except the subscriptions made.

Appreciate some advise/tips?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructureADSADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
210 4 6 8

Hi Sunil,

You are correct. That command will only dump cache that is currently in the ADH. The only way that I know of to view data that is being Post-ed or Contributed is to turn on tracing via dump incoming/outgoing in adhmon

Ron

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
210 4 6 8

I assume you are trying to dump the cache contents of the ADH. This is done from the command line of adhmon using the -dumpData option. See below:

adhmon -instance instance ID -dumpData [[serviceName] filename | all]

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 3 5

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your response however this method only captures the subscription but not the contributed data. I am after the contributions data which are made to ATS/MARKETLINK/TRCC service via the TREP platform.

Thanks,

Sunil

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.