question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 7 11 10

RSearch : Loan extraction

Hello,

I'm trying to extract loans based on criteria with the RSearch lib.

To identify the search paramaters I used the Excel Reuters addin but it seems that I can't select the Loan Universe.

Is it possible then to extract loans with API ?

Thank you !

eikoneikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Any idea for that topic ?

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

If you don't see the universe for loans in the Search wizard in Excel, then you cannot search for loans using RSearch function in Excel or RSearch COM library.
It appears that at the moment loan search capability is only available in Eikon Application GUI.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for answer !

Do you know then if Refinitiv plan to develop loan search capability for RSearch ?

Since the capability to search for loans is already available in Eikon Application GUI, I'm sure at some point it will be exposed through an API as well. But I'm afraid I don't have any info on the timeframe for this, except that it's not imminent.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.