Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

official metal prices

Hi,

I'c currently in charge of developing a service that captures the values of the market rates (closing price, opening price, lower, higher, volume, percentage of variation) of some metals. I'm using the Eikon Data API library with the GetTimeSeriesRaw method to capture the values, however the values do are not adjusting to the official values.

I need to capture the values of the quotation rates such as London final, London initial, London spot, LME Cash sale (SETT), LME Cash purchase, LME 3 month sale, LME 3 month purchase by each element

Appreciate so much if anyone could help for this issue, thanks.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @mtenorio,

Can you please provide the code snippet that your are using that isn't providing the official values?

Sure,

thank you

img.png (29.3 KiB)
json.png (54.8 KiB)

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @mtenorio

I am confirming the data point with Eikon Desktop product.

I am using Eikon Excel to retrieve the same information (adjust = yes):

And the data point are identical with data point from API.

So in this case, I think the question is to clarify how the adjust is being done.

This forum is moderated by technical staff on the API topics.

For this in-depth content question, please contact Refinitiv Content Helpdesk at this URL.

The content helpdesk team will be able to provide you an authoritative answer on data behavior.

ahs1.png (75.3 KiB)
ahs2.png (33.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.