Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 1 1

Which are the codes of last/bid/ask in the ric USTARTSD=ME?

Are the following codes correct?

Last -> TRDPRC_1(I'm not getting information here D= )

Bid -> PRIMACT_1

Ask -> SEC_ACT_1

Thanks!

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apirefinitiv-realtimewebsockets
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@fcucullu

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.1k 4 7 12

CF_LAST(almost always TRDPRC_1, could be HST_CLOSE)

CF_BID(almost always PRIMACT_1)

CF_ASK(almost always SEC_ACT_1)

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
644 4 7 8

Try CF_LAST (FID 5364) ... this should be the last ...

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 2 1 1

I've tried that before, but that's not the last price operated.

That code shows the last order that entered to the market.

For example, if there's a bid-ask of 50-60 and a new bid of 51 enter to the market, although no new transactions is made (51-60), CF_LAST shows 51, because is the last order that entered.

Do I make myself understood?

Thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
644 4 7 8

OK, I think I see what's happening here: For the RIC USTARTSD=ME ,,, all the fields you mentioned above are actually only showing the Last Traded price (with cooresponding volumes); NOT Bid/Ask... To get Bid/Ask you need to use the RIC USTARTSD1=ME . I don't have access to actually see it; it requires permission to "MA3" (Mercado Abierto Electronico-Fixed Income Level 1).

mae.png (59.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.