question

Upvotes
Accepted
41 3 3 7

Field for ISO 2-alpha country code ?

Hi

Is there Field that can provide a ISO 2-alpha country code? In the dictionary that we have EMA seems to only provide a 3-alpha country code (CTRY_ISSUE FID 1652)

Also please confirm for FID 1652, the 3-alpha country code follows the ISO standard?

Thanks

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

I have checked the code in enumtype.def but I can't find Alpha-2 ISO code and it looks like content team use only Alpha-3 represent country code. Basically, the data spec and standard has been defined by the content team. I would suggest you open a ticket to content support using Get Support to confirm if we have any field which uses Alpha-2 ISO represent country code.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
41 3 3 7

Thanks for verifying about the usage of Alpha-3 Country code. Ill check with content support for any 2-Alpha ISO country code they may have.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.