For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 3

How to request EXACT match by gender in a secondary field

I need to filter the screening results (/cases/screeningRequest) by given gender so in the request I have configured a secondary field with typeId="SFCT_1" and value set either to MALE or FEMALE. However the returned JSON result contains MALE and FEMALE gender entities, even though in the Accelus system I can see only the entities which gender has matched the request.

world-checkworld-check-onescreening-apijson
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@plamen.pilev,

Thank you for your query.

When you screen a name using the secondary identifiers, you will get the results for all the profiles which are matching the submitted entity name. However, the profiles which does not match the values of the secondary fields are auto-resolved as false by the system. You can view the resolution status of the matches to confirm the same using the API call - 'SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results', endpoint being - 'cases/{ {case-system-id}}/results'.

If you do not want to see the profiles in the results which do not match the submitted secondary fields, you can opt out for the option to remove the false matches from the results and the matches which have been auto-resolved would not reflect in the results.

In order to enable this option, please follow the below steps :

> Login to World-Check One UI

> Go to Admin Section

> Select the group

> Go to group details

> Select 'Edit' next to the Auto-Resolution settings

> Select 'Remove from results' as option for the settings - "What should World-Check One do with the World-Check outcome?"

Hope this clarifies your concern.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.