For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
23 3 4 4

Clarification needed on World Check ID

Hi,

Greetings. I do have couple of queries w.r.t the world check ID (Profile ID).

Query #1 :

is there any pattern followed to form the entity ID (Reference ID) from the world check ID ?

Ex : if the world check id is 172681 then referenced ID is e_tr_wco_172681.

Query #2 :

I'm able to find the following important information of particular company from the UI but not from the UI.

Not all the key information fields

Some of the Addition Information

Connections/Relations information

will there be any way to fetch all the connections/Relations information from the API associated with the company?

I have executed the API request for walmart inc.

Unfortunately I was not able to find the exact information whichever I viewed in GUI as an API response. Especially Individuals associated with the company and their PEP or LE data.

Please let me know the API or procedure to capture these details.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @supriyo.m,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvote
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@supriyo.m

KeyData-> Keydata has a lot of data in it and the information in JSON provides all of them but not in one place.

Please find each one of them and how are they mapped to JSON below (format is WC1 UI field-> WC1 API field)

Name-> "names" (This will have lot more info about names as opposed to the UI)

Profile Update in UI has 3 fields.

Update Categorization->"updateCategory"

Entered Date->creationDate

Updated Date->modificationDate. For more details on which section was updated- I suggest check the attribute "updatedDates"

Category->"category"

Sub-Category-> "subCategory"

Gender->"gender"

Date of Birth-> under "events" list use the field "fullDate" and field "type". The value of field "type" should be "BIRTH".

Place of Birth-> under "events" list, extract the value from the field "region" and field "type". The value of field "type" should be "BIRTH".

Nationality-> under the field "countryLinks", check the field "countryText" and "type". The value of the field "type" should be NATIONALITY

In Location Details section in WC1 UI, you will find various fields like city, region, street, Postcode. These fields can be found in the list "addresses" of the JSON response.

Country Location field in the Location Details of the WC1 UI-> under the field "countryLinks", check the field "countryText" and "type". The value of the field "type" should be NATIONALITY

Further Information-> "details" field

Aliases-> This section does not have a separate attribute for Aliases in WC profile JSON. You need to look into the "names" dict and check the value of the field "type" to find if it is an alias or not. The value of the field "type" should be any one of the given values- "AKA, AKAENHANCED,LOW_QUALITY_AKA, NATIVE_AKA,LANG_VARIATION".

LANG_VARIATION means alternative spelling.

keywords-> This section in UI also does not have a dedicated attribute in the JSON response. The information is spread in the JSON in the below mentioned manner.

The keywords section in UI has three field: Keyword, Description, Country

In the API response, under the "sources" dictionary- the field "abbreviation" refers to the field Keyword in UI, field "name" just below field "importIdentifier" refers to the field Description in UI and finally the field "regionOfAuthority" is mapped to the field Country in UI.

Connections->"associates" field

Sources->"webLinks" field

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@supriyo.m

Yes, the WC profile Id follows a particular format.

All WC profile Id in the format- e_tr_wcX_Y

where X can be i (if the profile is for an Individual), o (if the profile is for an organisation), v (if the profile is for a vessel), c (if the profile is for a country).

All the details available for a profile in UI is available in the API. May be you are not looking at the right place.

For Connections/Relations information, check the attribute- "associates". This should have all the information that features as connection in UI.

Can you give me some more examples of information that you are unable to locate and I will help you identify the correct attribute in the API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
23 3 4 4

Greetings. I appreciate your response.

I'm interested for the PEP details of the person associated with the company.

I've followed the below procedure to get these details.

Fetch the profile details of the company by using the /v1/reference/profile/e_tr_wci_4277049 API.

Parse the "associates" from the JSON response and filter the reference objects which has the type as "type" : "ASSOCIATE".

Pull the details of the individual profile and figure out the PEP flags.

Currently I have concern that I'm able to see the PEP & PEP N strings in multiple places (Sub Categories, Identifiers ..). I'm not sure which ones to consider exactly to fetch the PEP information.

Can you please guide me which parameters to look for the PEP details of an individual and also Please suggest what will be the better way to pull all the PEP associated with the companies.

Have a good day,

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@supriyo.m

You can use the attribute "category". If the individual is a PEP, the value should be "POLITICAL INDIVIDUAL"

Also, under the "sources" dict, check for the field "name" (in each element-the "sources" dictionary can have multiple elements for each category like sanctions, PEP, etc) it should consist the keyword PEP along with other string , check the field "category " inside the array "type", its array should contain the field "identifier" whose value should be ec_4.

If the mentioned conditions are satisfied, you can say that the individual has been classified as a PEP.

For companies, you will have to follow the same process-

1. Screen the organisation name

2. Pick up the reference Id of each match and then call the World Check Profile API for each of them.

3. For each profile, check the associates array and then pick up the "targetEntityId" attribute and then call the WC profile API again and follow the method explained above.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
23 3 4 4

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for providing the information. I would like to map the Profile Check API response parameters with UI parameters displayed in the World Check GUI.

Please suggest me the exact mapping parameters.

Currently world check UI displays the below information for particular Individual.

KeyData,Further Information,Aliases, keywords,Connections,Sources.

I understand the connection/sources mapping for the API with UI. please suggest for the remaining parameters.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.