Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
135 15 10 10

Download Issuer and Issue Ratings from different sources

Hello! I would like to download Issuer and Issue (e.g. Bond) ratings controlling for different sources (credit rating agencies). I am currently using the following formula:

df, err = ek.get_data(instruments=['BondRIC1', 'BondRIC2'],fields=['TR.IssuerRating(IssuerRatingSrc=MBC)','TR.IssuerRating(IssuerRatingSrc=MBF)'])

Whare BondRIC1 and BondRIC2 are identifiers for bonds and MBC and MBF are different codes for rating types at Moody's. How can I configure this formula to also download Issue not Issuer ratings? Many thanks!

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apibonds
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @oleksandr.yermolayev

Based on field description from Data Item Browser.

I think you can use TR.GR.Rating field.

If this is not the content field you are looking for, please contact Refinitiv Helpdesk at this URL.

ahs.png (195.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.