For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
25 3 4 8

Getting error 502 on Search/ReferenceHistory?

Hi

I come across an error 502 with a message notifying a server error:

cid:image003.jpg@01D576B7.72DC9890

The parameters of the query are as follow:

Could you please help?

Regards

Benoit

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsserror-502
1569744397021.jpeg (16.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@bilou_12

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@bilou_12,

I have just tried your request, and I get a result (with HTTP status 200 ok).

DSS HTTP status codes are documented on this page. A 502 is a server error, more precisely: "The server, while acting as a gateway or proxy, received an invalid response from the upstream server it accessed in attempting to fulfill the request."

If the 502 occurred during the weekend, that could have been a maintenance period, in which case that would be normal.

Can you try again and see if you get the same error ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25 3 4 8

Hi Christiaan

Agree with you, it is working again this morning.

Thanks for your help!

Benoit

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.