question

Upvotes
1 0 1 3

DSWS API data not pulling (no errors)

Hi everyone,

I am currently pulling data from the DSWS API into our Azure cloud storage via C#. However, there are some instruments that aren't pulling for the ending part of 2018 and all of 2019 (example below). There are no errors, just no data being pulled

Also, these instruments aren't dead as I am able to pull them through the excel add-in.

Name: China GDP

Instrument: CHCGDP..A

Datatype: ESA

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,

Brendon

datastream-apidsws-apierror
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@brendon.wrana

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @brendon.wrana

Can you please share the request you are making which @Monika.Stankovic asked for?

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
1.1k 3 3 3

@brendon.wrana

Hello,

I am not able to replicate the issue when requesting the same instrument and datatype.

<DataRequest> <DataTypes> <DSDataType> <Properties i:nil="true"/> <Value>ESA</Value></DSDataType></DataTypes> <Date> <End>-0D</End> <Frequency>Q</Frequency> <Kind>TimeSeries</Kind> <Start>-2Y</Start></Date> <Instrument> <Properties i:nil="true"/> <Value>CHCGDP..A</Value></Instrument> <Tag i:nil="true"/></DataRequest>

Data is being pulled until second quarter of 2019.

Can you please share the request you are making?

Kind regards,

Monika

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.