For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Is ther an API to get the details of profiles retrieved

We are requesting the list of results depending on name and last name + the country of residence. The response might contains several hits. I cannot find an API to get the details of a hit. If a user goes through the web page once they get the result they can also get the details of hits returned ( individuals, companies etc...).

e.g. if I pass Oussama Ben laden as a parameter I'll have plenty of hits back but then if I want to see the details of every hits I'd like to pass the id and get the details back...

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@szm7

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
245 1 0 2

Hello @szm7

I think that you can achieve what you are looking for in couple of steps using calls from the Postman collections.

First start with getting the systemId of the case (SEQ-case-retrieve: Get the system ID of a case). Once you have it you can go to the SEQ-case-investigate-results: Get screening results and get all of the hits. From there you just need to use SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile with the encoded WorldCheck one profile Id (from Screening results, use field referenceId).

Let me know if that works for you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@szm7,

Adding to the above response.

When you use the secondary fields, the matches / profiles which do not match the submitted values are auto resolved as False, and can be ignored from fetching further details. You can refer to the below link on how to identify the resolution status of a match.

Link: https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/quick-start

Section: World-Check One API Resolution status of a match

You would be more interested in fetching the profiles of having STRONG and EXACT matches rather than WEAK and MEDIUM ones.

Hope this helps.

I'll try it, Thanks very much,

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.