Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
135 15 10 10

Pull all holdings of a fund using Lipper ID or eMAXX ID

Hello! I am wondering whether it is possible to pull data using Lipper ID or eMAXX ID for funds? If yes, what syntax should I use? The data that I am looking for is bond holdings and fund data (e.g. fund location, investor contacts). Many thanks!

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apielektron-sdkbondslipper
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
17.1k 80 39 63

Hi @alex.yermolayev,

In general, to pull data using the python Eikon APIs, first refer to the Eikon Data APIs for Python - Reference Guide (or other examples on this forum) regarding how to pull data. Second, to determine the field names for the specific Lipper ID, you can use the DIB (Data Item Browser) within Eikon. Here is a screenshot of the DIB with the fields associated with the Lipper ID I provided:

You can discover the fields you are interested in. If you don't see the fields you are after or unsure, you can reach out to Refinitv Helpdesk.

From here, I can pull in the Net Asset Value for the following Lipper ID:

1571255130185.png (171.5 KiB)
ahs.png (6.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.