Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Connection Actively Refused 127.0.0.1:36036

Hello

I'm running Thomson Reuters Eikon 4.0.

When I execute following Python code, I got an exception that says the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:36036.

Please let me know how can I solve this problem.

Thanks

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
1571370170317.png (10.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<viewable by the original poster and AHS only>

Hi @cam.stothard

This is your account manager email sam.mahony@thomsonreuters.com

Phone +61(3) 92861443

Hello @cam.stothard

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @cam.stothard

Please try to follow this article on each step to find out what may be the root cause.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 1

Hello

Thank you for your answer.

I followed the instruction and I found a problem.
When I visit http://localhost:9000/ping?all , I can't find "/api" on the response.
And APIPROXY is not listed in log file, too.

SxS.20191018.200212000.p4936.txt

Please tell me what the problem is.
Now I'm using installer downloaded from http://apac1.download.cp.thomsonreuters.com/Packages/EikonInstaller/EikonInstaller.apac1.exe

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @cam.stothard

Do you know what Eikon variant you are using?

It is possible that you may not have permission to use Eikon Data APIs.

Please contact your account manager.

Hello @cam.stothard
Does the problem still persist?
Upvotes
1 0 0 0

hi

I am having this same issue . Is anyone able to help with it? The link provided by @chavalit.jintamalit is no longer accessible.

I am trying to use .NET API and have a clean 4.6.1 project with the required dependencies. I installed a fresh version of Eikon yesterday.

The error I get is:

InternalServerError: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:36036'

Any assistance would be appreciated.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.