question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 4

Environmental Social Governance - batch requests

In the available examples, I always see querying one single symbol, e.g. BNPP.PA

https://api.refinitiv.com/data/environmental-social-governance/v1/views/measures-full?universe=BNPP.PA

I have tried a list of symbols and it works fine, e.g.

https://api.refinitiv.com/data/environmental-social-governance/v1/views/measures-full?universe=RST,PWF.TO,KE.O,COME.BA,HARG.BA,ALUA.BA,BBAR.BA,CEPU.BA,TRAN.BA,TECO2.BA

In this second case, the problem is that the returned table has 3 columns that appear twice. In particular column Renewable Energy Use has float values in the first occurrence and boolean in the second.

Is this second method to query data actually supported? if yes, what is the way to treat these situations?

Thanks, Jacopo

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformesg
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 4

Still no sign from the support team...

Meanwhile, I found that the problem is present also when I query 1 single RIC, I always get between 1 and 3 duplicated columns. E.g. try with RIC = RST and you will end up with two columns for Product Recall

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
17k 80 39 63

Hi @jacopo.pecci,

Thanks for raising this. I've discovered this as well and have submitted a content question on your behalf. The ticket number is: 08094892.

In the future, if you do encounter any issues with the content or have content-related questions in general, you can also submit your questions to the Refinitiv HelpDesk.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.