question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 3 5

Keep getting 401 in zero footprint synchronous screening api hit through postman

I am getting the response for SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups. Please find the screenshot below.

But I am getting error when I call the API SEQ-zfs-api-sync-screen-simple: Perform Zero Footprint Synchronous Screening: Simple. Please find the screenshot below.

Please advise on this issue.

world-checkworld-check-oneworld-check-one-zf
postman1.png (122.3 KiB)
postman2.png (123.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu,

You can use the API call - 'SEQ-pre-group-case-template: Get the case template for a group' to fetch the skeleton of the group and this will also provide you the variable for the entityType and secondary fields to be used.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@Kathirvel.Dhanavelu,

Thank you for your query.

Could you please use the below URL format for the postman collection?

URL - { {protocol}}{ {zfs-gateway-host}}{ {zfs-gateway-url}}cases/screeningRequest

Please let us know if this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 3 5

I am using the Zero footprint screening API in postman. Now I am getting the response.

I need to filter the results of Zero footprint screening API by country. How to do it ?. There is no documentation for this on your developer portal.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @Prabhjyot.Mandla

Could you please help the client with the follow-up question?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.