question

Upvotes
Accepted
51 14 18 15

Do Open PermID APIs support Japanese other than English for those input values?

Do Open PermID APIs(including Entity Lookup, Entity Search, Record Matching) support other languages than English for those input values(e.g. organization name, etc)? If yes, can you please let me know a list of all the supported languages? I'd like to especially know if Japanese is on the list.

@taku.yamada

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

@hiroko.yamaguchi

We are not able to provide a complete list of languages supported in PermID, as the data from the source flows through multiple applications, before reaching PermID.

Having said that, please be assured that apart from English, most of the major languages are supported in PermID like Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Thai, Hebrew, Arabic, Turkish, Korean.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
78.2k 246 52 72

@hiroko.yamaguchi

From my quick test, I can use Japanese with the Entity Search.

The results are:

However, I will contact the Open PermID team for confirmation.

1573617972753.png (50.7 KiB)
1573618006098.png (40.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks, @jirapongse.phuriphanvichai! Are there any updates from the team?

@taku.yamada

Upvote
78.2k 246 52 72

@hiroko.yamaguchi

The development team confirmed that the Search and Matching APIs support non-English inputs and Japanese is one of the supported languages.

I am waiting for the list of all the supported languages.

icon clock
10 |1500

Understood. Thank you for your continuous effort. Awaiting for the list.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.