For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted

World-Check One API: Get World-Check profile that limited to a group

Hello,

Based on Postman collection item 'SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile', I can query any profile information as long as the profile id is valid. How do I limit the query to profile that were a match in a specific group?

Please advise.

Thank you

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@Mohammad Farid.Bin Ahamadsa

Can you please elaborate what do you mean by "group" here in this context.

Here in WC1 API context, group is one of the mandatory parameters that allows user to screen cases which generate case Id and the results/matches of a case. One group can be associated with million of cases in it.

Group->case->profile

WC profile Ids exist at the case level and not at group level.

So your question "How do i get all the matches for a group? " is not correct. Did you mean how can I screen an entity name using a group to generate matches? Please confirm.

To answer your first question, you can create an application to paste the referenceId of a match in your app and this will call an API call "WC Profile" and return you the JSON. However, the functionality to generate a report using the sent JSON is something that should be developed at your side.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you @Irfan.Khan. Your answer is really helpful. i understand now the regarding Group->Case->Profile. Thank you very much for your support.

Upvote
4.2k 8 5 6

@Mohammad Farid.Bin Ahamadsa

When you screen the case, we return back to you a list of matches in the form of JSON. Now, each of this match will have a unique referenceId, which is also the WC profile ID of that match.

You can use this referenceId/WC profile Id to call the "SEQ-case-investigate-world-check-profile: Get a World-Check profile " to fetch the WC profile of that match alone.

Let me explain this with an example: Let us say, you screened the name "Putin" using the API call "SEQ-screen-sync-individual: Perform Synchronous Screening" and get back 15 matches. Each of these 15 matches would have a unique referenceId and you will call the profile endpoint for each of these referenceId one after another to get the WC profile of each of the match.

Here is the JSON snippet of the API call "SEQ-screen-sync-individual: Perform Synchronous Screening" where you can see the referenceId.

"results": [
        {
            "resultId": "0a599156-6e32-1eab-9b91-166200199896",
            "referenceId": "e_tr_wci_2133069", #This is the WC profile Id
            "matchStrength": "STRONG",
            "matchedTerm": "ФАРУТИН,Владимир",
            "submittedTerm": "putin",
            "matchedNameType": "NATIVE_AKA",
            "secondaryFieldResults": [
                {

Kindly let me know if you have further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

@Irfan.Khan
Noted, Thank you.

The requirement is to have an app that allow user to copy paste UID and download the profile report. However, the WC One API will accept any UID even though it is not related to the group.

I will try out your answer. How do i get all the matches for a group?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.