For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

RateLimit in Dev-System

Hello,

I get Timeouts for my request with my Test Account on the World Check One API.

This occurs, when I want to create 5 or more cases in one second.

Are the requests here throttled ?

This case would be one time in de lifetime of the account, when we initialize all Persons of our customer at the begin of the use of the world check one.

world-checkworld-check-onescreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@harald.elsperger

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@harald.elsperger

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@harald.elsperger

Hi,

The recommended timeout setting is between 40-50 seconds, however, what is the exact error code that you are receiving?

In terms of number of concurrent request/second, we recommend up to 5 requests/second but you can consume more by performing adequate testing and deriving a conclusion based on how our platform behaves with respect to the traffic that you're sending in, as this depends on a lot of factors such as (i) The kind of names being screened i.e. if you screen common names like Mohammed or John Smith the amount of data that will be returned will be large hence the response time would also be more. (ii) The platform availability at that moment (iii) The number of hops between your system and our servers.

So we encourage you to perform adequate testing keeping in mind the above-mentioned factors and come to a definitive figure that suits best for your implementation with World-Check One along with the recommended time out settings and exponential retry mechanism.

Let me know if this answers your query and if you need any further information.

Regards,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.