question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 6

How to simulate case for test application under Appendix A (Item and Group State) in Developer Guide

Hi,

We would like to implement app with recommendation under Appendix A in ETA developer guide. ETA will connect to local TREP.

Please advice how to simulate case with real environment for test application developed by ETA.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @danai.ongvuttivate

One possible way is to use sink_driven_src interactive mode. The tool is in TREP Infrastructure Tools which can be download from ELEKTRON SDK - TOOLS .

The diagram

sink_driven_src --> TREP --> ETA

For example

1. run sink_driven_src

sink_driven_src -S DIRECT_FEED -N 14002 -K -C 5000 -c -K -E rssl

wait till ETA receives an image

2. at sink_driven_src console, to see status command options press s then enter.

3. I typed unsol_stale_status and Enter number of Item 1 (I subscribed one item). Then, the application will receive Open/Suspect/None status message

4. When I wanted data to come back, I typed d to see data command options, Then, I typed unsolicited_image and item name that I had subscribed. Next, the application will receive data again:

Please refer to Install.pdf shipped with the package for more details of this tool.

For any question about TREP or this tool, I would suggest you reach out to the TREP Support team who is expert and can help you. You can submit the questions to the team directory via MyRefinitiv and select product Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform . For any difficulties submitting the query, please contact Refinitiv Account team.

Hope this help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 0 1 6

Thanks. BTW, may I confirm if STREAM STATE and DATA STATE in APPENDIX A is the same thing as Status Message Interface in 12.2.4?

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @danai.ongvuttivate

Yes. They are the same.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.