question

Upvotes
Accepted
19 4 8 8

Production Authentication URL - Take 2

Recently, we are having problem connecting to: https://api.edp.thomsonreuters.com/auth/oauth2/beta1/token.

Was there a production release? What is correct URL now?

eikonelektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@Serge

The latest release seems to be https://api.refinitiv.com/auth/oauth2/v1/token according to API Doc page.

edpauthen.jpg (115.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
19 4 8 8

@moragodkrit

Thank you for quick reply. Yes, this URL works.
We may have missed the announcement of this change (if there were any).

Speaking of which, current URL has version ("v1") in it. When in future you release a new version, will this URL still work or we would have to switch to new one? If so, how do you notify clients about the change?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
7.6k 15 6 9

@Serge

As far as I understand the beta URL still works and I also test it with an external network on my end. Not sure why it doesn't work from your network.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
19 4 8 8

@moragodkrit

Not sure, but POST request was returning "Couldn't connect to server" error. We've been using libcurl, by the way.

Anyway, as long as production URL works we are fine.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.