question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 1 0 2

Errror RFA 0000009b SystemErr R ILLEGAL PACKAGE NAME FOUND: com.reuters.rfa.privatestream

i have in log SystemError.log the next error

0000009b SystemErr R ILLEGAL PACKAGE NAME FOUND: com.reuters.rfa.privatestream

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @dcruzf84

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @dcruzf84,

It looks to me as some part of your RFA installation has become corrupted.

In order to tell more we would need an in-depth investigation into your environment and code. As you are registered under gmail, I am unable to tell if you are a customer of Refinitiv, and if you are a premium developer support customer.

I would check that libraries are in place and intact, not modified lately. Failing this,

please contact your Refinitiv account manager to discuss premium developer support option to get a more in-depth look into this matter.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.