For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 3 4

TRTH / DSS Timeseries Extraction 10-Year Bond 'Close Yield' Column is Empty

Hi,

I'm noticing that when I try to retrieve 10 year treasury bond yield data for various countries, including the US (RIC: US10YT=RR), that the 'Close Yield' field (and the 'Universal Close Price' for that matter) is empty.

In answering a related question about TRTH bond pricing, @nick.zincone.1 has illustrated exactly the problem I am facing:
https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/answers/47047/view.html

You can see that in the second image, the Close Yield column is null for the datapoints that are returned from the request.

Why is this inaccessible while the other three (O,H,L) are? I am most familiar with this platform but would also consider using the appropriate table from QAD if there is no clear solution here.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsstick-history-rest-apitime-seriesrequestextraction
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @cupoftea

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @cupoftea,

This issue is related to the content of the RIC. Please contact the TRTH Content support by opening a content-related query via MyRefinitiv.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.