question

Upvotes
3 5 2 4

ScreeningRequest in Postman and Code ZFS environment returns 401 Unauthorized

Hi

Received new credentials today for ZFS and WC1 environments due to our admin leaving the company. Updated postman with new creds, WC1 seems to work fine, ZFS ScreeningRequest returns 401 though. I've confirmed from code and postman that this error is returned and this worked previously.

***ScreeningRequest is working from ZFS UI***

world-checkjavascreeningscreening-apiapp-keypostman
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @suveer.singh

Could you share the information requested by Prabhjyot.Mandla?

Hello @suveer.singh

Could you share the information requested by Prabhjyot.Mandla?

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@suveer.singh,

Thank you for your query.

We are investigating on the issue and will get back to you with an update soon.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@suveer.singh,

Thank you for your patience.

Can you please use the credentails to screen a case? Please share the request and response headers along with the request body if you see the error again.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.