For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
39 6 8 11

What happens when we provide wrong value in secondary field for screening?

We would like to know what happens when we provide wrong values for the secondary field. Does the screening takes the wrong value into account while screening or does it neglect the wrong value and provide the result?

Example:

We gave a wrong value in the secondary field, i.e. 1980 as Date of Birth, and the Individual Name as Putin. The screening result was not affected.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
245 1 0 2

Hello @ayerajothi,

Let me give you some examples. You will get a new case whenever you provide a year (from my internal checks I think that 1870 is a minimum that will get pass the validation for date of birth) without month or day. So if you pass value such as "1880", "2000" etc. your call will be good. The case will be created. The other thing you need to think about is auto-resolution. If you get the year exact (or as set with auto-resultion) the case will be still left as unresolved. Example:

System accepted only year value.

If you try to pass values such as "April", "12-01" etc. you will get error 400.

1575623885485.png (11.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.