For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 3 3

REST API for daily currency conversion rates

Where is the list of all standard templates available? I am looking for appropriate template and REST API available for daily currency conversion rates.Do we have any suitable template and REST API available for this?

Presently I have got REST API as -

https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractWithNotes

and templates as

#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.PriceHistoryExtractionRequest

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssforextemplate
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @nikhil_godbole

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.
Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hello @nikhil_godbole,

You can find the list of available Report templates and Field Description on the DataScope Select Data Content Guide. You may use:

• End of Day Pricing report template - provides initial and validated end of day prices. It likely is closed price
  • Intraday Pricing report template - provides intraday pricing from the real-time network, as well as from various contributors.

If you want the data on a daily basis, you can use Schedule extraction to define extraction frequency (i.e. daily at 7:00). The Schedule extraction can be created using GUI and REST API. Also, the extraction result is available either on GUI or REST API. For more information, please see this tutorial.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.