question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 5

how to execute adhmon through ssh connection from remote machine

Hi Team,

Am trying to execute adhmon -print utility from ansible control machine via ssh connection but getting "command not found" error. Not sure how ansible will load .bash_profile of TREP server. moreover how should i load environment variables from target server.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructureADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@gopal.chatla

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@gopal.chatla

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @gopal.chatla,

This forum is dedicated to questions and discussions on TREP APIs, rather then TREP administration, the majority of the members of the community are developers, the moderators of the forum are API experts.

To my best knowledge, adhmon is an admin utility, designed to run on the same machine as adh process is running, in order to monitor and troubleshoot ads related issues.

I checked with ADH Installation guide and it states:

"The adhmon utility is designed for monitoring any type of ADH. It is designed to be run in an xterm window and does not work correctly in other terminal windows."

I would suggest to use as stated in the guide.

I hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.