Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
25 3 12 10

Retrieve raw advanced filing document

Hello team,
I would like to know if i can retrieve through the python API the raw file that is available in the "advanced filing" option of the web client.

In the case of US stocks (ie: aaple) this seems to retrieve the raw htm file from the sec and on EU companies (i.e: lloyds) it seems to display the pdf file presented by the company.

If its not possible to download the file directly is it possible to retrieve a link to download the file or to know where its coming from?

Best regards,
Anthony

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apidatadocument
1576831453403.png (9.4 KiB)
1576831413982.png (436.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

<AHS>

@chavalit.jintamalit @Alex Putkov.

Could you please help the client regarding this question?

<AHS>

I do not have information on this question.

Please wait for Alex's input.

Hello @Alex Putkov.

Could you help the client regarding this question?

Hello @ant1bball

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Access to filings is not available through Eikon Data APIs. In other words Eikon does not provide capability to retrieve company filings programmatically.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.