Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
36 2 2 2

Get predictive risk stats for portfolios using python

How do i get predictive risk stats for my portfolios vs custom benchmark, using python

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiriskportfolio-management
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@dbishnoi

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @dbishnoi,

I think that in order to help with python approach, we would need to know the specifics, what fields and parameters you are retrieving, or are interested in retriving

We use Eikon provided tools, Data Item Browser and Formula Builder to identify the fields and parameters that allow us to access the info required. Then that info is used by python in det_data functions.

For an example of the process of deriving this information, you may wish to review Company Tearsheet Estimate Tutorial

An alternative approach for finding out the relevant risk fields and parameters is contacting Eikon support directly, and deriving the required info with their guidance.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.