question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Entity Search and Record Matching API limit of 5,000 reached: Request for extension

Hello team, I am trying to collect data for about 30,000 companies for my thesis research. The Entity Search and Record Matching APIs are very helpful in that regard but I am facing the 5,000 requests limit. I exhausted that limit while doing the trial runs of my requests; I have built in a time.sleep() to send my requests but to no avail. Could you please help me with increasing my API access limit, as mentioned in the FAQ. I am happy to discuss this further at aug288@psu.edu. Greatly, appreciate your support.

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-apiapi-limitsentityrecord-matching-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @aug288

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

aug288 avatar image   aug288 pimchaya.wongrukun01

@Pimchaya.Wongrukun Hello! Thank you for checking-in. I am still waiting to hear from permid.feedback@refinitiv.com for an increase in my API limit. Thank you.

Upvote
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @aug288,

A suggested in FAQ, to discuss higher limits, please contact us at permid.feedback@refinitiv.com .

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hello @zoya.farberov,

Thank you for your reply. I have already written to permid.feedback@refinitiv.com. Hoping for a reply soon!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.