Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
98 27 33 35

Getting Market Holidays with Excel Eikon.

Hi,

How can I get Market Holidays using Eikon for Excel?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apimarket-holidaysexchange-holidays
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @aquilesjlp300

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.1k 4 7 12

Try DfListHolidays, example: =DfListHolidays("USA","2019","2020")

Name is usually the same as the ISO code, but there is many other calendar styles. Full list of available styles you can find on: TR-> Utilities->Admin Settings->Style Management->Calendar styles.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

It appear it has worked for others, as suggested in this post, In fact, I tried your suggestion and the example proposed in the post as well, but no luck.

What could be the issue? Is there some feature I have to turn on before doing this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1578779293806.png (62.1 KiB)

In A5 you use US, should be USA(or USM). In B7 try to cancel {, } and space.

What standard is applied to the country code? It is not the ISO-alpha3 code because this function is using "JAP" for Japan not the ISO "JPN". Where I can get the full list of country code that can be used in this function?

You are right. To find code try to use "=AdStyleAttribute(StyleTable, StyleCode, StyleAttribute)", where: StyleTable - String argument defining the style table; StyleCode - Style code; StyleAttribute - Keyword corresponding to the style attribute

example:=AdStyleAttribute("CUR","JPN","CLDR")

Thank you! But when I try your example in Excel, I always get the "ERROR 3050 - StyleCode : invalid value.". I tried many codes like "JPN", "JAP", "JP", "JAPAN",...etc. Did I missed something?

Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.