Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
166 2 0 3

How to padding data within Eikon Data API?

How to fill in data with previous on non-trading date? I don't find the solution in Eikon Data API while it is possible to realize in Eikon Excel.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apipadding
fill-data.png (38.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @Yufeng.Ling1

According to the document at https://docs-developers.refinitiv.com/1579825320812/14684/book/en/eikon/index.html#get_timeseries

It seems not possible to do it from the Eikon Data API(Python).

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I see. Wish that Eikon data API could upgrade the function in next version so that it would be much flexible.

Upvotes
4.1k 4 7 12

Try to add 'DAY:A' in formula- shows all days including the weekend

icon clock
10 |1500

I can't replicate your solution in Eikon Data API. Would you please show me your detail code the result in screenshot? Thanks!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.