For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 2 5

Is there a universal RIC structure to subscribe to L1 and L2 across SEA markets?

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to subscribe to L1 and L2 RICs individually, and together, but I am failing to see a universal RIC structure across all SEA venues. Is there any?

Sample for Individual RIC:

• For Shenzhen, I am using <Symbol>.SZh (L1) and <Symbol>.SZhd (L2), hence I am trying to follow this format across SEA venues.
  • But for Singapore Derivatives, I only found <SNUH0> (L1) and <0#SNUH0> (L2), and no suffixes like Shenzhen.

And for subscribing to both L1 and L2 using same RIC, I was told that the hashtag 0 (#0) RIC will provide this, but this does not appear to be applicable to all markets, correct?

Context: I'm trying to find a way to subscribe to L1 and L2 tick by tick data through a uniform RIC across SEA markets.

Thank you very much for the help in advance!

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkdatarics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
895 3 8 3

Hi @jfajardo Is this for all asset classes or just derivatives?

I ask as the suffix exists for equities and equity-like instruments, for futures there isn't a suffix.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Tim - I'm trying to do this for both equities and derivatives. I was hoping to have a universal RIC for the two classes, but I also understand that yeah there can be a difference between the two.

Regards,

Jayson

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.