For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 2

Access to correct WorldCheck logo

I'm looking for the relevant WorldCheck API logo needed in order to satisfy the conditions to switch from pilot to production. I'm not authorised to log-in when trying to access the following link: https://brand.thomsonreuters.com/auth/?referer=%2F

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jim,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@jjm

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@jjm,

Thank you for your patience.

You can download the Branding Toolkit from the following link - link.

Hope this helps.

1581919673965.png (27.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@jjm

Thank you for your query.

Branding can be either text or logo. Please disregard the above link for branding.

Branding text - "Powered by Refinitiv World-Check One" or "From Refinitv World-Check One"

Please allow me sometime to get back to you on the branding logo which you can use.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.