For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

required API-keys for pilot envioronment

I have dropped a query to your Customer support team for the API-keys for pilot envioronment. Can you please let me know when I can get the API keys ?

world-checkworld-check-oneauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Rakesh.admane

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

@Rakesh.admane

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@Rakesh.admane,

Thank you for your query.

You will get the API credentials in the Admin section of the UI. Please follow the below steps -

Go to WC1 UI > Login with your credentials > Go to Admin section > Users > Select the User > You will see the credentials at the right section of the screen, below the product registration key.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Thank you @Prabhjyot.mandla . I'll check and let you know ASAP.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

@Prabhjyot.mandla : the account seems to be locked and we are not able to receive password reset Link . can you please look into it .
Let me know if any other Information.
Thank you In Advance,

icon clock
10 |1500

@Rakesh.admane,

Thank you for the response.

I have asked the support to look into it and they will get back to you via the email soon.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.