question

Upvotes
Accepted
588 14 21 19

Using RFAJ Non-Interactive Provider to provide Record Augmentation

I am trying to publish to an Interactive Cache using Record Augmentation. I am able to Post to the Augmented Records but when I try to use a Non-Interactive Provider from RFAJ all I see are NIP Partial Augment Refreshes but I never see any updates.

Is NIP publishing to an Interactive Cache using Record Augmentation different that publishing to a NIP Cache? Is there a way of troubleshooting why we are not seeing updates? I am able to turn on tracing but I see the updates.

Reuters Advanced Data Hub Monitor ... Server Statistics MCM State: Active ... ... Attributes ... ... Data Streams ... ... nipPartialAugmentRefresh : 5 nipPartialAugmentUpdate : 0 ... ...

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetreprfaATS
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
301 14 33 39

Are the FID's configured in the publisherAllowedFieldList? If not they will be dropped. .

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.