For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

Price Message Request: "Request Rejected: Cannot reopen item with different stream."

I retrieve around 100 RICs as a batch from the WebSocket API. and get the error `Cannot reopen item with different stream` & `Access Denied: User req to PE(6562)`.

i want to know in which case the server will give these messages to me.

Thanks

{
    "Fields":{},
    "ID":81,
    "Key":{"Name":"BP.N"},
    "State":{
        "Data":"Suspect",
        "Stream":"Closed",
        "Text":"Request Rejected: Cannot reopen item with different stream."
    },
    "Type":"Status"
}
{
    "Fields":{},
    "ID":7,
    "Key":
        {"Name":"BP.N"},
    "State":{
        "Code":"NotEntitled",
        "Data":"Suspect",
        "Stream":"Closed",
        "Text":"Access Denied: User req to PE(6562)"
    },
    "Type":"Status"
}

treprdp-apiwebsocketsrrto
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Young.Li

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@Young.Li

Both messages were generated by server-side /TREP.

For the first message "Request Rejected: Cannot reopen item with different stream."

It seems to relate to how the server-side manage or remove the item stream. From the client-side point of view, the item stream is Closed so the application can just re-request it. As this is an infra-related issue, the infra support team would be in a better position to investigate and provide a suitable resolution/workaround to the problem.

Regarding entitlement error "Access Denied: User req to PE(6562)" it was generated by the DACS component that your server is connecting to. The user you are using does not have permission to request the item. You should contact the Account Team to verify your permission.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @Young.Li

"Access Denied: User req to PE(6562)" indicates that you do not have permission to access the RIC BP.N, please contact the person who give you the username to access the server. He/she should be able to grant the permission for you.

icon clock
10 |1500

i only get the "Access Denied: User req to PE(6562)" once, while from next second i always get the price info as i expected

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.