Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 3

Null data extracted for given RIC EUR1YO=R

{
"ExtractionRequest": {
"@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest",
"ContentFieldNames": [
"RIC", "Currency Code","Expiration Date","Security Description","Maturity Date",
"Strike Price","MiFID Exercise Style","Sub-Class Notional Currency Pair","FX Type - ESMA","MiFID FX Type"
,"Notional Currency 1 - DSB","Notional Currency 2"
],
"IdentifierList": {
"@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",
"InstrumentIdentifiers": [

{ "Identifier": "EUR1YO=R", "IdentifierType": "Ric" }
]
}
}
}

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssderivativesterms-and-conditions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @jay416505,

I have also found null value in various fields even there is no permission error in the Notes. This likely is related to content of the RIC. I would suggest you contact DSS Content support via MyRefinitiv to verify the result.

"Contents": [
        {
            "IdentifierType": "Ric",
            "Identifier": "EUR1YO=R",
            "RIC": "EUR1YO=R",
            "Currency Code": null,
            "Expiration Date": null,
            "Security Description": "Euro/US Dollar 1 Year ATM Option",
            "Maturity Date": null,
            "Strike Price": null,
            "MiFID Exercise Style": null,
            "Sub-Class Notional Currency Pair": null,
            "FX Type - ESMA": null,
            "MiFID FX Type": null,
            "Notional Currency 1 - DSB": null,
            "Notional Currency 2": null
        }
    ],
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
21.8k 57 14 21

Hi @jay416505, Are you extracting with notes; i.e. using the hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractWithNotes endpoint? If so, the notes included with extraction response will indicate the reason for not providing this data.

For e.g. in my case I get this response:

Column 'MiFID Exercise Style' suppressed for lack of 'MiFID Reference' and 'Non-Tick History Terms and Conditions' permissions.
Column 'Sub-Class Notional Currency Pair' suppressed for lack of 'MiFID Reference' and 'Non-Tick History Terms and Conditions' permissions.
Column 'FX Type - ESMA' suppressed for lack of 'MiFID Reference' and 'Non-Tick History Terms and Conditions' permissions.
Column 'MiFID FX Type' suppressed for lack of 'MiFID Reference' and 'Non-Tick History Terms and Conditions' permissions.
Column 'Notional Currency 1 - DSB' suppressed for lack of 'MiFID Reference' and 'Non-Tick History Terms and Conditions' permissions.
Column 'Notional Currency 2' suppressed for lack of 'MiFID Reference' and 'Non-Tick History Terms and Conditions' permissions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.