For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

What does DataState StreamState Code Text mean and why do I receive it?

I'm receiving this line DataState <Suspect> StreamState <Open> Code <Preempted> Text <F7: Item Preempted> continuously for my RFA service but one I restarted it, it'll be gone.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdktrepOMM
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @rapTREP

This message is generated from TREP server.

F7: Item Preempted

This error is related to infrastructure configuration. In this case, it is related to the Source Distributor (ADH), the item request could not recovery by infrastructure.

Please see similar questions with answers in this post and this post.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Is there anyway to avoid this message being sent? Real time prices fails to update when I receive this kind of message and only a restart of service fixes it. And I receive it randomly. There would be days that it's everything is good but there will be days that I encounter it.

Hello @rapTREP

I strongly suggest you contact TREP server support team via MyRefinitiv web site to verify your TREP server cache and setup.

Please note that they might need information about the server you are connecting to.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.