question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 0 0 2

Is timeseries for RIC GCM0 available?

We are using sslcom1.2.5.L2.devkit.win32.rrg API to retrieve time series. This works ok for varios RICs (for example RIC MFXIG0 on IDN_SELECTFEED).

However for RIC GCM0 on IDN_SELECTFEED we get response that time series is inactive and status "All is well".

From some discussions we were advised that time series may not be available for all existing RICs and availability for specific RIC should be checked with the Refinitiv itself.

We understand that the version of the API may be old. However before proceeding with the upgrade we would like to know

- if time series for RIC GCM0 on IDN_SELECTFEED is available in first place?

- if it is available - could the above inactive status may be due to some permissions missing for the account?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetreptime-series
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @alexb99,

I have just tested with SSLCOM .Net CSharpExample, and able to request daily and monthly data via example:

So the issue is local. Can be the application itself, environment, or permissions.

Suggest re-testing with one of the examples that came with SDK, as the easiest way to to narrow down possible options.

Hope this helps.

sslcom-20200310.gif (99.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks a lot Zoya.

I just retested myself and somehow it is returning some numbers for GCM0 now.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @alexb99,

I'd like to share some of the info you are looking for.

• I believe IDN_SELECTFEED that you are looking at is ELEKTRON feed, mapped to IDN_SELECTFEED service name so that legacy applications do not have to modify any code or config, is this the case?If so, I have just tested same RIC time series request, from our testbed ELEKTRON service, I get back Time Series results. Therefore, from Elektron it is available.
  • Is the result consistent, you continue seeing the same, could it be due to an intermittent issue?
  • I will look into testing with SSLCOM 1.2, this may take some time.
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.