question

Upvotes
Accepted
588 14 21 19

Blank data in field (FID) 1352

Hi,

I am converting RDF data from Marketfeed to OMM on their ADH. When doing so, I noticed that field 1352 is blank when I request either XAU= or XAG=. I see the data when I request it directly from the RDF but not from their ADS. I also checked the ADH cache and it is blank there as well.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetreprfafields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
488 16 20 29

Not blank per say but char rep is expanded to fill the line with spaces. 31 to be exact. ADH cache should definitely look that way. So below text Do you have conflation enabled in ADH or ADS? If so, cache will expand partial updates. It is the same ending value, just that ADS/ADH is sending more bytes than necessary.

MF to OMM conversion logic does not expand the escape sequences. It is a direct copy so should be passed through as is. For this to be expanded, update must be getting extracted from cache instead of being just passed through. Mechanisms that do this are Conflation, Dynamic Views, Fid filtering, Traffic Management

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.