question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

multiple reuters code for one branch

Per the definition of Reuters Code, it’s the unique identifier for specific legal entity. We met 2 questions that want to confirm with your team:

1- Reuters Code = ZHSB, is that mapping to HSBC London or HSBC Korea?
2- Reuters Code= CITL, CITQ and CITL, in our system, are they referencing to CITI LONDON or other branch for CITI bank?

datastream-apiricsdsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @Chris He,

According to my research:

• ZHSB, CITL, CITQ : not a valid RIC (Reuters Identifier code)
  • HSBC - try HSBA.L
  • CITI - try C

For definitiv answers on content and symbology, for a customer, the best way is to contact Refinitiv Content Helpdesk

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @Chris He,

For content questions, such as this, for a customer, the best and most effective way to get them for a answered is to pose them with Refinitiv Content Helpdesk online or to dial your local Refinitiv Helpdesk number.

This forum is dedicated to Refinitiv API related questions and discussions.

However, if you are not able to proceed, please let us know, and we will open a content support case on your behalf?

-AHS

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 2

thanks guys, I've reach out the support team and finally find out what I want.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.